“Jess did an AMAZING job with our maternity photos! We had to reschedule multiple times due to Covid and the weather and she was great with keeping us up to date and being flexible with our schedules. She was very sweet and pleasant during our session and the pictures are beautiful! She was able to capture moments that I will keep close to my heart forever.
8x8 albums are available for an additional cost as a beautiful keepsake
• Within two weeks, receive your personal web gallery
• All full resolution digital images included
• Share with family and friends
Prepare yourself for a jaw-dropping teaser to be posted to social media soon!
• Arrive on time at location, ready to go
• Will have a changing tent with me if we need a spot for you to swap outfits
• Spouses, siblings and pets are all allowed to attend and be a part of your session
• If a sibling or a pet tags along, I recommend someone coming along to keep them occupied or take them home during the rest of the session
• Be sure to wear the correct undergarments for your gown!
• Bring your spouse, a family member, or a friend to help with your decision
• Can choose up to 2 outfits to wear during your session. A small fee will be charged for additional outfit changes
Even if you don't have the location confirmed yet, pay a deposit and sign your contract to save your date
• Shoot me an email to inquire
• Sessions are schedule around 32 weeks pregnant to allow wiggle room incase of a reschedule or inclement weather
• Sessions typically take place 1.5 hours before sunset unless another time is requested
• Location of session is your choice! Let’s discuss what you think you are looking for and we can brainstorm on locations (travel fees may apply)
• Highly recommend scheduling to get your hair and makeup done the day of your session. This is probably the last time you will be all glammed up without spit-up running down your shirt and dark circles under your eyes - ha!
“I knew Jessica was a special person when I saw her acknowledgement for those of us needing maternity photos who have had fertility struggles. Immediately upon reading her post, I knew I had to book with her. She did not disappoint me; in fact she surpassed my expectations. She was very professional amidst all of the new pandemic road bumps and made me feel at ease through the whole process from scheduling, to gown try ons, to the big day. The pictures came out so amazingly beautiful and I am so happy to have these memories to my pregnancy with our miracle baby. The amount of photos (high quality and beautiful at that) Jessica gives to you for your session really makes you feel like received more than your money’s worth. Hands down I would choose her over and over again!!”
Absolutely! Just remember to clean up after any pets and have someone else tag along to watch over them when they aren’t needed for the photo.
About an hour and a half. This includes time for changing and moving around to different shooting spots.
I will email you a copy of my booking form. Print it out, fill it out, then pop in the mail with your deposit.
As soon as you can! My calendar fills up quick and I would rather you get in there early rather than too late!